Dear User, in accordance with article 13 of legislative decree Dlgs. 196/03 concerning regulations governing the protection of personal information, we wish to inform you of the following:
1. Handling of personal information
The handling of personal information covers all operations or series of operations either with or without electronic support, or automated, involving the gathering, registration, organisation, conservation, processing, alteration, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, diffusion, deletion or destruction of data.
2. How we use your contact information
The information you communicate and we collect is used - legally and in compliance with current rules in force for a period not exceeding that necessary to perform the stated purposes - to carry out the following:
- Perform the proposed services, and one or more operations or prize-winning competitions.
- Comply with legal obligations.
- Adhere to operating or management requirements.
- Enable customer relations development management and control.
Users are required to submit all information necessary to carry out the above actions, in fields indicated with an asterisk, *. Failure to do so will result in the user being unable to access the on-line purchase function. Approval for data handling is requested for such information. This can be indicated by selecting the specific field "Accept Terms and Conditions".
It is NOT compulsory to submit personal information for those fields NOT indicated with an asterisk. Such information is used exclusively for the following purposes:
- Statistical analysis.
- Marketing and promotional activities.
3. How personal information is handled
The handling of personal information is carried out by tools capable of guaranteeing data confidentiality and security. Data handling can be performed using automated tools developed to memorise, manage and transmit the data in question and can take the form of any operation or series of operations as authorised by legislation currently in force.
4. Categories of persons to whom information may be communicated
Personal information can be transmitted, for the declared purposes, to the following parties:
- Companies within the Lottomatica group, in order to carry out information-processing system services and the network management service, as well as the processing of the data itself.
- Companies with the following specific responsibilities:
1) Ticket-office activities at event venues.
2) Call Center management activities.
Acceptance of such communications is given by selecting the field specifically entitled 'I agree'.
5. Transfer of personal information
Personal information collected for the above stated purposes will be transmitted by companies organising the events in question to third parties wherever agreement to the handling of personal information is given by selecting the field specifically entitled 'I agree'.
6. Parties responsible for the handling of personal information
Parties responsible for handling personal information are as follows:
- Organising companies of paid events where admission tickets are put on sale at intervals.
- Lottomatica Italia Servizi S.p.A. with registered offices in ROME, Viale del Campo Boario 56/D - 00153 (Responsible for managing automated data handling).
The abovementioned companies independently manage all information-processing activities, including security precautions. An updated list of all appointed parties responsible for handling personal information is available from the registered offices of Lottomatica Italia Servizi S.p.A.
7. Rights of interested parties
Interested parties can exercise their rights specified in Art. 7 (right of access to personal information and other rights), as foreseen in articles 8 (exercise of rights), 9 (means of exercising rights), 10 (identity verification of interested party) of Part II (rights of interested parties) of the Code.
In particular, interested parties have the right to:
- Confirmation as to the existence or otherwise of personal information.
- Information as to the form and end-use of the processed data, details of all parties processing the data, and the appointed parties responsible, or those acting on their behalf, for the handling of personal information in the country in question.
- Update, correct, alter, integrate, cancel transform into anonymous form or block the information handled and processed.
Furthermore, interested parties have the right, given legitimate reasons, to oppose the handling of any personal information that concerns them, whether in part or in its entirety.
8. Requests by interested parties
The rights of interested parties can be exercised by request - without undue formality - to the owners responsible for handling personal information, as indicated above. This may be carried out by person or persons acting on behalf of the interested party (Art. 8 of legislative decree, D.Lgs. n. 196/2003), and those responsible for handling personal information are required to immediately acknowledge such requests with a suitable reply.